Thank you for visiting our Careers page!
Current Career Opportunities
The Licensed Practical Nurse and Care Plan Coordinator functions as an integral part of the patient care team in providing the highest quality of care to the patient.read more / apply >
Position Summary Under the general supervision of a Dentist in a clinical setting and using established dental hygiene protocols and procedures, the Dental Hygienist provides professional, high-quality dental services and education consistent with established scope of practice for Dental Hygienists in Georgia. The Dental Hygienist reports directly to the Lead Dental Hygienist (when available), and […]read more / apply >
TenderCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace.
TenderCare is a tobacco-free workplace.
TenderCare has the following benefits:
- Major Medical Insurance plans
- Vision and Dental insurance plans
- Credit for Medical, Dental, and Pharmacy services
- Insurance options for life insurance, LTD, and more
- VALIC 403b savings plans
- Discounted tuition for children at TenderCare Preschool
TenderCare employs people regularly for the following positions:
- Medical Assistants
- Desk Nurses
- Patient Account Representatives
- Preschool Teachers