The International Travel Clinic was created to provide a place where clients traveling to foreign countries can obtain information and protection from vaccine preventable diseases and mosquito-borne illnesses.
It is our mission to assist clients who are traveling abroad the opportunity to do so with highest degree of safety, protection and good health information.
Our services include:
- A thorough review of current patient immunizations and medical history provided by the patient.
- A personalized consultation regarding vaccine requirements and recommendations based on patient trip itinerary of destinations.
- Administration of required and recommended vaccines, as well as travel-pertinent prescriptions.
- Anti-mosquito counseling and prophylaxis to patients traveling to areas where they may be at risk of acquiring malaria, chikungunya, dengue fever, Japanese encephalitis or zika.
- Patient counseling which provides information about food, water and insect precautions based on client destinations and time of year of travel.
- Approved CDC (Center for Disease Control and Prevention) Yellow Fever Site.
Whether you are traveling for business, mission work or pleasure, we can prepare you for your trip with destination-specific travel information, immunizations and vaccines, as well as travel-pertinent prescriptions.
“Wherever in the world you’re going, depend on us to protect your health.”